Berthoud Gun Club (BGC) MembershipTHE BERTHOUD GUN CLUB IS NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS FROM OUR WEBSITE. WE ARE TAKING NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS FOR A WAITING LIST (CONTACT FORM). THANKS TO ALL WHO SHOWED AN INTEREST IN THE BERTHOUD GUN CLUB
- Membership applications that do not have a BGC sponsor are only accepted from March 1 through July 31.
- You must be a resident of Colorado
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must accept the rules of the club
- New members are on probation for 1 year and have all the club privileges except for right to vote, hold office and sponsor a new member.
- Download, complete and and mail in Member Application Form
- You will be contacted and interviewed by a BGC Officer
- The BGC Board will review the application, make membership decision and contact you.
- If Membership is Offered …
- You will be invited to attend a required Orientation Class. Class is offered about once a month and take about 1 hour in Berthoud.
- You will be required to sign the liability waiver form and pay membership initiation fee and dues
- Once the above steps are complete:
- BGC will provide a membership card and automobile mirror placards
- You may register and sign into website, where there are copies of club documentation, such as rules and maps